- ¾ cup all-purpose flour(95 g)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¾ cup milk or milk alternative(180 mL)
- 1 head cauliflower
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce or hot sauce(70 g)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F (230˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add the flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and milk, and stir until well-combined.
- Break the head of cauliflower into florets, about 1½-inches wide. Add the cauliflower florets to the batter, making sure each piece is evenly coated. Arrange the coated cauliflower on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the buffalo sauce, coconut oil, and honey and stir until evenly combined. Brush the buffalo sauce mixture on the cauliflower and bake for another 20 minutes.
The most important ingredient in any recipe is the freshest produce, City Wide Produce can help you with that!