City Wide Produce is a wholesale produce company based in Surrey, BC. We are a team passionate about producing, that supports one another, and ensures the growth of our employees and company!
With continuous growth of product line, warehouse space, and delivery fleet, we are looking to hire an enthusiastic Warehouse Worker to support our Warehouse Manager and Truck Drivers!
Role and Responsibilities
- Lift, carry, and load large boxes of fruits and vegetables
- Pick and pack orders accurately and efficiently
- Load and unload products from/out of trucks into/out of warehouse
- Maintain records for food safety paperwork, inclusive of inventory tracking
- Maintaining cleanliness of the warehouse and maintain equipment properly
- Operate machines (electric pallet jacks, forklifts, etc.) according to company regulations
- Comply with all company policies, warehouse rules, and food safe regulations
- Review quality of produce by completing random checks
- Understanding the different levels of product quality and conducting quality checks upon receiving/packing
- Perform other related duties assigned or required as are consistent with the nature and scope of the position.
- Provide direct support to Warehouse Manager and Truck Drivers
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to operate machinery such as pallet jacks, standing forklift
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in a warehouse preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work well in a team dynamic or independently.
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal communications.
- Ability to prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Having your own vehicle is an asset
Working Space: Cooler/Warehouse
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Start from 12am or 1am to 8am or 9am. Occasionally Sunday shift, which will be based on our receiving schedule.
Potential for position to become full-time and opportunity for professional growth available.
Expected start date: Immediate Start
Pay: $18/hr to $20/hr based on experience
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
To ensure the safety of our staff, we are maintaining social distancing when possible, and providing gloves and masks.
How to Apply:
Please send a resume to [email protected].
Contact: Janet Wang
Fill out the application form below.