Not many things are more satisfying and comforting as a warm baked potato. This Twice Baked Potato Casserole is all the feeling of home you need and easy enough to share…if you choose to.
- 6 medium baked potatoes or boiled potatoes (see below)
- ¼ cup butter
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- ½ cup milk or cream (add more or less to taste)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 10 slices bacon cooked & crumbled
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 green onion sliced
- 2 slices bacon cooked & crumbled
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mash warm baked potatoes or boiled potatoes with a potato masher. Add butter, cream cheese, and sour cream. Mash while adding milk/cream a little at a time until it reaches a creamy consistency.
- Stir in remaining ingredients (except toppings) and spread into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with toppings and bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and potatoes are hot.
The most important ingredient in any recipe is the freshest produce; City Wide Produce can help you with that.